Scars of War Spoilers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

HEX Entertainment has taken over publishing for HEX:Shards of Fate, you can read the details of this transition here. The Gameforge HEX forums are currently read only and will be shutting down on 22.03.2017. You can visit the new HEX web site and forums at hextcg.com.

• I'm calling the blood lady being some uber Dreadling generator and the diamond lady being the most Valorous person in the land.

Maybe summoning dreadlings at the start of each turn as well as bringing all the dead dreadlings back to life and maybe just automaking all your troops Valorous with a crazy ability.
    • Zantetsuken wrote:

I'm calling the blood lady being some uber Dreadling generator and the diamond lady being the most Valorous person in the land.

Maybe summoning dreadlings at the start of each turn as well as bringing all the dead dreadlings back to life and maybe just automaking all your troops Valorous with a crazy ability.
      Dreadlings aren't a mechanic unique to Blood so I would be pretty disappointed if that were the case.
    • Zantetsuken wrote:

I'm calling the blood lady being some uber Dreadling generator and the diamond lady being the most Valorous person in the land.

Realistically, the valorous thing is already taken by Hero of Legend... since he creates lots of valors and has a crazy valor synergy effect.

I think it'll be follow the same pattern... gain a diamond threshold, trigger a minor effect(I could see this being generate a valor... but even that seems unlikely), and then at 5 threshold get a super power. Now, we already have necrotic, elf, and elemental taken... and I doubt we'll get a second of the same race for this effect. So human is probably the most likely for the diamond... for blood, I'd say maybe shin'hare since they have the biggest stake in what is going on here(Vennen are an option as well, but...)

Interesting to think what effects we might see though.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Utremeld wrote:

Zantetsuken wrote:

Dreadlings aren't a mechanic unique to Blood so I would be pretty disappointed if that were the case.
      Does it have to be unique? I mean Mightsinger's growth isn't a unique mechanic either, nor exhaustion or direct damage. Other gems have these characteristics.
    • Zantetsuken wrote:

Does it have to be unique? I mean Mightsinger's growth isn't a unique mechanic either, nor exhaustion or direct damage. Other gems have these characteristics.
      Although growth, stunning, and direct damage ARE signature to t he respective shards. They're not unique, but they are kind of a pretty big part of the shard's identity.

I Think more of sapphire or wild when I think dreadlings than blood... although blood is in there too. I would hope that for diamond and blood they come up with something that kind of is intrinsic to the shard's identity like they did for the first three. Although matriarch/mightsinger are probably overtuned, they're still very much cards that just SCREAM wild and ruby when you see them. Same goes for Empress although she's not overtuned lol
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • I'd suggest the Rise From Your Grave routine instead but I don't want to encroach on Myrym's uniqueness. We don't need two Blood Empresses. :D

I'm wondering what this set's OP wild card is going to be.

Set 1 - Jadiim
      Set 2 - Arborean Rootfather
      Set 3 - Titania's Majesty
      Set 4 - Rune Ear Hierophant
      Set 5 - Mightsinger
      Set 6 - Verdant Force?
    • Zantetsuken wrote:

Forgive me but... an endless horde of spiders that rises from the grave doesn't scream blood? 8|
      Not really, I'd rather a card that at BBBBB forces target opposing Champion to sacrifice a troop on their upkeep or lose 1 health for every troop on their field or something. A mechanic that says Blood, wouldn't fit in any other shard, and which is powerful and consistently activates the same as the others while controlling the board.
    • Note that the art used in storytelling belongs to some cards. I believe there will be a card with the art (anana and dead prince) as we are shown in the announcement. Maybe an action? This can be added to the cards that we know the art for but not the effect or card itself. Just like the AA cards we know with the art only.

Also I expect to see a card of a king, who is not a king...

Edit: Upon Ozawa's warning just below, I just checked the signs and he may be correct. We just passed fifth sign as far as I know. However, the sign I talked about is twelfth which is too far away probably.

On the other hand, the art used for storytelling of new sets have always been stories about cards/arts that are to be released as far as I know and remember (I tried to go back to older set announcements, but I cannot seem to find them becouse of old forum posts open with no pictures for me). I just speculate out of my bum to add to the little spoiler pile we have for now.

Edit 2: But If I am wrong, How do we explain Zodiac Crowfeather then? I turned back to think I was correct and we may be too far away in prophecies already. Prince Talysen might be the king, who is not a king, since time has come to pass for that prophecy. Since there are many king/queen/prince/boss/high cleric/sensei cards already, I still suspect Prince Talysten to be a card somewhere. That is why I speculated (without evidence) he might be in the set.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Bansheiri ().

• Bansheiri wrote:

Note that the art used in storytelling belongs to some cards. I believe there will be a card with the art (anana and dead prince) as we are shown in the announcement. Maybe an action? This can be added to the cards that we know the art for but not the effect or card itself. Just like the AA cards we know with the art only.

Also I expect to see a card of a king, who is not a king...
      Talysen not a king so this eluding to him being a necrotic is pointless. While he will obviously be one he is not a king in life so him being 'alive' and a king but not a king does not wok in this instance. Also a lot of artwork used for updates is not a card. Everyone thought the Shin'hare ranger used to showcase ranger class be the male ranger but it's not.
      I'm the Lore Hound who easily solved the plot of Campaign's first chapter through art alone.
    • We can also be sure, that we will see another dragon like every other new content i think :)
      We now have all 5 colours one time, one 5 colour dragon and one for wild/diamond, so i think we should get one for ruby/blood, blood/sapphire or ruby/sapphire.

And with the them of this set i think ruby/blood would fit the best :D
      Ein Hoch auf die Dingler!