Aiyers Squire

• Member since May 4th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

HEX Entertainment has taken over publishing for HEX:Shards of Fate, you can read the details of this transition here. The Gameforge HEX forums are currently read only and will be shutting down on 22.03.2017. You can visit the new HEX web site and forums at hextcg.com.

• Valoisian -

Hey....I have that Win 10/AMD crash issue. I'm not real good with tech stuff. Can you tell me exactly how to get rid of the "extra graphics stuff" that comes with Win 10 so I can get HEX from crashing? If you give me basic instructions....I can probably do it.

• Aiyers -

You have to uninstall all of the software relating to your graphics driver. So, the entire Catalyst suite. then, when you reinstall your graphics drivers, only pick the graphics drivers themselves. Don't install the entire Catalyst suite. There's a line during the installing that is specifically labeled "graphics driver". Apparently, the overclocking software that comes packaged with the suite is not compatible with Hex.