Eraia Ageless

• Male
  • from Winterpeg, Manisnowba
  • Member since Apr 19th 2016

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

HEX Entertainment has taken over publishing for HEX:Shards of Fate, you can read the details of this transition here. The Gameforge HEX forums are currently read only and will be shutting down on 22.03.2017. You can visit the new HEX web site and forums at hextcg.com.

• Qarlynd -

As fun as discussion with you can be, i think we will never come to any kind of agreement. If we differ on something ( we do that often but not always)
    we seem to be on completly diffrent sites or discuss for completly diffrent sites.

• Eraia -

I mean, I was pretty sure I'd never agree with schild about anything EVER... but sure enough, today a topic came up that I was on the same side as him... people may disagree about a lot, but no two people are complete polar opposites! :)

At least you're not hostile so I have no problems with the discussions ;)

• Qarlynd -

Yeah, as i said we agree from time to time but if we disagree it is mostly fundamental.

if i come over hostile in some way please tell me, i don't mean it but sometimes we can get carried away ;)

• Rumor -

Do you climb the wall while it trolls you with blocks and sheep?

• Eraia -

Of course!

• Eraia -

This is a wall. It is a good wall.